Tuesday, November 06, 2007

quiet

This so far has been a quiet week.

We had a funeral yesterday and that is all that is lined up this week. OY!

My manager is way today thru thursday so I am on my own. The attendant that works with us is gone this morning but will be with me the rest of the time.

This morning I cleaned all the glass, cleaned the bathrooms, and emptied the garbages around the building. So all that I have left to do is vacuum the whole building. :-P Dusting was done the other day so I can leave that for thursday for something to do. Yipee!!

This will give me time to study for my upcoming licensing exam that I need to write. I really do need to get on that. I have started studying but I haven't booked a time to write it. I will have to sit down with my manager to discuss it with him.

We officially have snow on the ground. There was freezing rain this morning north of the city. Yikes!! The only thing about the snow that I am not looking forward to is the driving part. Too dangerous.

The house is offically sold. We received everything from the lawyer yesterday in the mail. Now we just need to find out about the fuel tank that we were supposed to have paid half of. :-S Confussion!!

Well I should be off to vacuum and make a couple of calls that need to be made.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 a.m., November 08, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Best wishes for writing your exam. Are you feeling prepared?

 
At 9:42 a.m., November 08, 2007 , Blogger Kirken said...

nope not anywhere close. i have to go and find all the revisions of acts and regulations that have been changed in the last year. i am very nervous about writing it because i have a hard time with exams.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home