Wednesday, October 17, 2007

well worth it

Today I received an email at work from a family that I had made arrangements for. It was wonderful to know that I am helping people in their time of need.

Tonight I was getting a drink of Pepsi and I went to grab the open bottle and it tipped and as I went to grab it the pop shot out of the bottle and all over the floor and myself and it also shot up my nose. Not the most wonderful feeling that is for sure.

I am looking forward to actually having two full days off this weekend. I usually work 6 days a week even though saturdays are my day off. It will be so nice to relax for a couple of days.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 a.m., October 18, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

Good thing you drink Pepsi, or people would accuse you of shooting coke up your nose. Hehe.

 
At 3:33 p.m., October 18, 2007 , Blogger Kirken said...

HA HA!!

 
At 3:10 p.m., October 19, 2007 , Blogger Susan said...

LOL (to the coke).

Kirken, I'm tagging you. Don't feel obligated if you're burned out from work and unpacking, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home