Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crazy time

Lets update you all on my life for the last 3 weeks.

We moved to the big city (this you all know). I am having trouble with the constant noise that is all around me all the time (I miss the quiet of small town). People actually think I am crazy when I say that there is a constant noise because they don't hear it. I don't like traffic and I really don't like to drive in it. But so far I haven't had an accident so that is a really good thing. The boys like their school and it is only 5 blocks from here so Truckerman walks them to and from everyday. Truckerman is now in University and is doing well. He is not so thrilled about the Greek class but is starting to catch on to things. Work has its moments. Things did not start out in the normal fashion there like it normally does so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Tomorrow I will be going to our north location to start out there. That is where I will be working from now on but will help out down town as needed. I will miss working everyday with some of the guys that are there. We had a buyer for our house and now there are trying to make us lower the price or back out of the deal. We now have our lawyer involved and the realty board is going to get involved as well. LOVELY!!!! Why these things happen to us is unknown to me but it really causes me a big headache that I really don't need at the moment. There are potential buyers that seem interested but I am not holding breath. Today is Repete's birthday and he told my mom that he still feels young and not any older. LOL Funny kid!! We are having a couple kids over to the park for a couple of hours to play and have cake. It will be a nice time for him.

I will finish updates another day I am tired and can't think straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home