Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good News

We went to the big city this morning and looked at a place that is exactly like the one we will be renting. There is much more storage in the unit then I expected so that was a good surprise. Plus the new unit that they changed us to packs on to some large greened and treed area with a big trail. This is going to be nice for the kids to play in because the yards are really small.

I officially am employed!!! :-) YIPEE!!! They finally have said yes. Funny thing is that when I got home I come to find out from my instructor that monday she had received a call that I didn't have a job there and if she could find one for me. REALLY???!!! Crazy!! But I know officially have one at the place that I had applied at.

It looks like the boys will like that school that they will be going to. And it is only 5 blocks from our place. So the boys can walk with Truckerman to school.

There is a really nice park not to far from our place as well that we took the boys to to play and they really enjoyed themselves at it.

Now hopefully I can keep my tears in check the rest of this week. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 1:27 p.m., September 06, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

A quick message for anyone who reads this blog, our move went ok, we are settling in to our new home, and will have internet access on Sept.9 when I'm sure Kirken will write an new post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home