Saturday, August 11, 2007

Only 3 Weeks!!

There is only 3 weeks left before we move!!! YIKES!!! We haven't even really started to pack anything. OOPS!! I plan on starting tomorrow. I need more boxes and newspapers. I have a friend that is going to save her papers for me to help in that area. I will have to stop at the liquor stores this week to get some more boxes. I will be coming home on Wednesday and either Friday or Saturday so I will be able to bring home 2 loads and Truckerman can get some, hopefully, from the liquor store and grocery store this week.

Yesterday I received a call from one of the realtors and she showed our house yesterday. I talked to her tonight and she is doing a second showing with the people on monday!!! Let's pray that they really want it and put an offer in this week.

Truckerman's uncle is looking at a place for us in the big city tomorrow. It is cheap and only needs a bit of updating from what we saw. We shall know more tomorrow.

I have really good feelings about it all but I am not getting my hopes up. I don't need to get knocked down again.


Pete helped my dad today to shingle the shed at the back of my parents house. He had to wear some of my mom's old clothes (LOL they were to big on him) because the first thing he did was put his hand in tar and dad was scared that he would get it on his clothes.

After work today I took the boys to one of the areas historical museums. The red uniforms are what the Royal Canadian Mounted Police had once wore. The other (the green one) I think had to do with some English group or something, I'm not quite sure but he looks funny with the white running shoes on with the uniform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home