Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Told You So...

A certain pastor friend of ours is able to say to me, "I told you so." The reason behind this is the song I'll Fly Away. I like this song, well I did like it up until Friday. I know that there is no theological meaning in this song and that it does not have a place in a church service but I just like to listen to it.

Well that was until I worked a Bahai funeral and they sang it. It has totally been changed for me. Our pastor friend had warned me that anyone could use that song and it has happened. So he can and has said, "I told you so."

Oh, and one more thing, that certain pastor neglected to tell us that he turned 50 this past week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Oh, and I'm not telling where I found out. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home