Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents. Luke 15:10

Truckerman and I are celebrating our 12th Anniversary today. Unfortunately he's gone at work and won't be home until monday night and then we will not see each other until tuesday. That is not a huge bother because this is the way it has always been, at least we are able to talk on the phone.

I can't believe that it has been 12 years, the time has just seemed to fly by (he will probably say that it crawled by :-P LOL)

The boys and I are home and it is so nice to be sleeping in our own beds. :-) I have been sleeping on an air mattress all week which isn't so bad but nothing compares to your own bed in your own house where it is cooler. Yup cooler. My parents house is unbelievably hot. When I left there yesterday the thermostat was reading 89 F and my house was 82 and no one had been in it for 5 days and the windows have been closed up. What a difference, that makes me shake my head. I was able to get it back down to 70 by the time I went to bed. That is so nice to sleep where I am at a normal temp. Hopefully next week will be a bit cooler to cool the house down.

Today the boys are going to their friends house to play in their pool. They have been looking forward to coming home and playing with some of their friends. I may call a couple and see if they would like to meet at the park for an hour tomorrow.

We have someone coming to look at the house tomorrow morning at 9am. Yup that is right, 9am on a sunday morning. Luckily we have service at 9:30am so I guess we will just go to church a little earlier then usual. I should just take them with me ;-)

1 Comments:

At 4:14 a.m., July 11, 2007 , Blogger Alida Sharp said...

Congrats on the anniversary!
Alida

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home