Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You know you've had to much rain when...

Ask, and it shall be given to you. Matthew 7:7

I received a phone call this morning from the boys bus driver saying that the bus was stuck and that I would have to drive Pete to town for school this morning. Yikes!!

So far the sump pump has been keeping things under control in the basement. I am thankful for that. I sure don't need to be worrying about the basement while I am trying to study for my finals at the end of the week (I am almost finished!!!), and trying to get ready to go to the city to do my practicum this summer.

It is supposed to be nice the next few days so hopefully it will dry up the water and I can also hang clothes out on the clothes line.

Larry unfortunately did not make it. We are not sure as to why. Gary is still going strong and the boys are happy about that.

Only one more day of school for Pete. Where has the time gone?! People told me that once the boys were in school time will fly. I did not think that it would go this fast. They are not going to be little boys anymore the way it is going.

Well time to go and get the laundry in the wash and get some studying done while Repete is occupied at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home