Friday, June 08, 2007

Anxiety

And He took them in His arms and blessed them, laying His hands on them. Mark 10:16

One of the people that did not make the house showing monday came yesterday. We also got a call for another viewing after supper yesterday as well. We have the other couple coming tomorrow to look at the house.

The first 2 showings they are not interested. This is making me anxious about finding someone soon that will want to buy it. I know that I whould not worry because this is what needs to be done to do God's work but it is hard not to worry.

It doesn't help when Pete and Repete seem to be trying to deliberately make a constant mess of the house. Pete also told me (after I got mad at him for making a mess as we were trying to clean the house) that he does not want us to sell the house and move. GRRR!!! I don't want to either but this is God's will for us and it has to be done.

Pete asked me how we knew that this is what God wants for us. So I told him that God told us. And his reply was "God talked to dad?!" "No! He showed us in many different ways." "But you said God talked to you guys." "He doesn't just come out and say 'Do this!' He shows you and you need to listen." "But you said..." Just hit me over the head with a bat or something this conversation is going nowhere.

The mosquitos are out in full force and have been for awhile. I have 5 bites on the side of my right knee. I received them all while I was sleeping and they are annoying. All I can say is that I am glad that they are not on my face that is for sure.

I have needed a destressing so even though I had packed up all of my scrapbooking supplies and put them downstairs I have gone and retrieved them to do some pages. It feels so good to work on some of the pages. It is relaxing and I am getting pages finished. I am so far behind and this is making me feel good that I am able to get these pages done. I still have a ways to go to be caught up that is for sure. I am 2.5 years behind on Pete's and 2.2 years behind on Repete's. I plan on taking my stuff with me when we go to the city to do my practicum this summer. A girlfriend of mine that I scapbook with lives there so we can get together and bounce ideas off of each other and it will keep me occupied in the evenings since it is not my house and I can't just do what I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home