Monday, May 07, 2007

Busy Time

For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:10

Repete started ball last week and the first practise was rained out in the first 10 minutes. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice so they should have a good practise.

Pete had his first soccer practise tonight. It would have been nice to know that he was supposed to have shin guards.

We have met with the realator and there is someone already interested in looking at our place. We just have to get the things done that need to get done. So far the list still is not getting to much shorter.

I can say that the dining room, kitchen and half the hallway have been tiled. When it comes to painting the hallway is almost finished along with the dining room, kitchen and dining room. It seems to be the trim and baseboards that need to be finished.

Tomorrow I have to go to the city to go to my cousin's funeral. It seems like quite a few people that I know are dying. The funeral is through one of the funeral homes that I help out at so afterwards my friend is going to help me with my assignment for my Funeral Directing class.

While I am in the city I will pick up shin guards for Pete, and pick up a few things that we need for the renos that we need. It is cheaper there and we need Dad's saw for the baseboards so I will pick it up while I have no children with me in the car.

The grass is greening up so nice here now and Truckerman has had to mow the lawn. In the next few weeks I will have to get my planters out and get them ready to put bedding plants into. Cranky Momma said that her daughter can come over the summer and water the plants for me while we are in the city for me to do my practicum. That will help the place look nice.

We sold our couch at an auction. We didn't get much for it but it is out of the house and not in the way anymore. We are going to have a garage sale with friends of our and that should help get rid of a few more things around here. We decided to get rid of the boys bunk beds and use the set that is in the basement. I was scared that Repete was not going to like the idea because he does not like change very often but to my surprise he is excited about the whole idea of it.

Well I better get going and get the boys ready for bed and then get painting agian.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 p.m., May 08, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

Good luck with your house-lookers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home