Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:14

Yesterday I drove the boys to see Truckerman and to drop off Pete. Truckerman took Pete with him for the day and night.

Repete and I had the place to ourselves. We watched a movie together and snuggled on the couch. I watched him ride his bike (a favorite pass time since the snow started to disappear). We had a nice time together.

This morning we decided to drive to another town for church this morning (a friends congregation). It was a nice change for us and was nice to see our friend. After church and visiting people we went to pick up Pete and have lunch at Subway.

Pete did not get enough sleep so he was a bit grumpy so it was an early bedtime for the boys tonight. They did enjoy playing outside when we got home and spent the whole afternoon until suppertime out there.

I had started my final assignment yesterday and got intimidated and had to stop. A call from one of my classmates helped everything but at the same time made me more overwhelmed. The way she helped was by making a few things clearer to me about some of the things that are needed and with that it was made clear to me that the 4 pages that he was expecting was just the written part not the numbers part. The numbers part is at least another 4 pages if I'm lucky. :-P

I just need to tell myself, "Only four more day!" Maybe not! There is only four more days that I have to get all of this done and study and write my other final. YIKES!!!

And then there is the general house work and the kids and renos that need to be done (we have someone maybe coming to look on the 30th and then if they don't want it we were going to list right away). Goodbye any free time I thought I might have had.

Well this is taking up the time that I should be using to get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home