Saturday, April 07, 2007

Yipee

So because of the Jewish day of Preparation, since the tomb was close at hand, they laid Jesus there. John 19:42

My, I mean our new desk is put together!! Truckerman and I cleaned out my office and he vacuumed and shamppoed the carpet. And then he proceeded to put the desk together.

I love it!!! It gives me so much more room and yet takes up less space it seems. The glass top also helps make the room seem bigger. That will be a plus when selling this place.

My friend Jannie came by to visit today. I haven't seen her since Christmas. I stayed with her for a week when I was taking my summer classes last summer. It was really nice to see her and to get caught up with each other.

Tonight we will watch "The Passion of the Christ" together and have a nice quiet time to talk and reflect on what Christ has done for us.

I LOVE EASTER TIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home