Sunday, March 11, 2007

Gack!!!

But now that you have been set free from sin and have become slaves of God, the fruit you get leads to sanctification and its end, eternal life. Romans 6:22

Since my last post we have all become very ill. I'm the worst of all of us. I had been calling my parents to see how they were getting along, now it is them who are calling me to see how we are getting along.

Last night I broke down and took some Buckley's. It had been a long time since I had taken it and trust me I am never taking ever again. I thought I was going to get sick just from it. :-P There is not much that I can take because Pseudoephedrine makes me high, literally. I am awake for days and I get really jittery. Not a good site. So needless to say I usually just let the cold just run it's course. I will resort to nasal spray if I have any around (this was the case tonight and I am a much happier camper because of it) and Dristan tablets without the Pheudoephedrine.

Truckerman has found a website for a church in the States called the Epic Church http://www.epicwired.com that is supposedly affiliated with the LCMS. I am appalled to see something like that is called a church. A coffee shop style to the santuary?! Give me a break! How is having donuts and drinking coffee have to do with worship? And then to top it off, they are doing a six week study on "Great Sex"! Pardon me?! God instituted sex for a marriage, there is no mention of "great sex" and really does it need to be put into a church service? I say not.

Then Truckerman was telling me this story that he had heard the other day. Two grade six students decided to have sex in the computer lab during class time while other stood on watching and keeping an eye out for the teacher. Excuse me?! Did I hear that correctly?! And the worst of it all is the Attorney General for that State said that nothing should be done because it was not harmful to anyone. Pardon?!! Did I hear that one correctly?! It was not harmful to anyone?! These are 2 children having sex in school in front of other children, I certainly would not want me 11-12 year old exposed to that. They are acting like sex is no big deal. It is a very big deal, and not meant for 2 children to be participating in. My question is, where are the parents, and what the heck are they teaching their children anyways?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 a.m., March 12, 2007 , Blogger Ritewinger said...

Actually the coffee house church is a different church, in St.Louis. The "Epic" church is in Michigan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home