Monday, February 19, 2007

Can we say Busy!

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7



Thursday I went to the city to get some things done on the car. While I was there I ran to Walmart to get some pictures developed. After that the boys and I went to a friends so her and I could get some scrapbooking done. Not much was done, (I only got 1 page done and she got a 2 page spread done) but we did have a really nice visit. I realized that I had forgotten to put some pictures on the memory card to get developed. OOPS, silly me! It's not like it won't get done. I just have to remember to put them into order when I get them done at the end of the month. I also need to remember to get them developed. ;-)


Today the boys decided that they were playing pirates. They wanted patches made so I made them patches and then could not find the string. As a joke I told them to tape them to their faces and the next thing I know that is exactly what they did. It works and they had fun playing.

Pete's gun was a Hot Wheels thing that shoots the cars out of it onto a track and Repete, well he had a red marker as his knife.

The things kids will use for other things. Isn't it great for imaginations?!

Anyhow, back on topic. Friday and Saturday I helped out at the funeral homes in the city. So that meant 2 nights at my Mom and Dad's. Womens shoes are definately not made for comfort are they?! I was so exausted by the time I got home I was really surprised about that. The real exaustion was due to my feet. I am really going to have to find some good shoes for work. The ones I have are fine for a couple hours but when it is 8 hours on your feet it is tough.

It doesn't help that I have wide feet. That is a big part of my problem with shoes. It is difficult to find nice shoes that are wide enough. A big pain in the butt. I do have a couple pairs. I think that at the funeral home I will wear one kind and at the funeral another. Maybe if I switch out every few hours that might help. I guess I will just have to try it and see how it goes I guess.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home