Monday, February 05, 2007

Fed Up!

The Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha, you are anxious and troubled about many things, but one thing is necessary." Luke 10:41-42

I did it. I found Pete a new piano teacher. He starts is lessons with her tomorrow after school. Now I just have to tell the lady that had been instructing him that we are done with her and that I would like a refund on the 2 lessons that I had paid for and he never recieved.

Truckerman has wanted me to change him to someone else for some time now because of all the trouble we have been having with her cancelling on me all the time. I found out last night that we were not the only ones having the same trouble and finding new piano teachers. I am feeling a tiny bit guilty but I realize that this is not going to work and that I need to not feel guilty about my decision to move him because I need to get what I pay for and he needs to learn something from the lessons. The bonus of this is that the lady that he is going to be going to is cheaper per lesson as well so it works for me.

I have been working alot lately and getting alot more hands on which is great expirience for me. I am really enjoying all of this. It good to enjoy what you are doing.

Right now it is snowing and blowing again. At least it was good driving when I went to the city for work. Truckerman is just leaving and now the snow has stuck to the roads. Hopefully the roads are not to bad. It is -13 C which is 9 F and blowing so I am not sure about the wind chill. By Friday they are calling for colder weather, I think -28 C or 20 below F. And with the fact that it is the prairies there is usually wind accompanying the cold so the wind chill should be in the high -30's. Yippee! I can't wait!! (Can't you hear the sarcasm in that?!) On the up side, since I will not be leaving my house unless I absolutely have to, I am going to do some baking, studying, and housework. Maybe I'll get some card making and scrapbooking done as well. I'm actually looking forward to that. Yes, I know, I'm not normal but that is okay with me.

When I went to the city this morning the funeral home there gave me an application form that they wanted filled out. It is starting to look like I will be doing my practicum with them. YA!!! And if I do I will get paid as well which is a nice bonus. It also sounded like when I do go there to help out I'll get paid for that now so that will help pay for the gas to get there. I can't wait to find out what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home