Thursday, February 01, 2007

Who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Luke 22:27

What a nice day that I had today. I got up with the boys and got them ready for school and once they got on the bus I went back to bed for a little more sleep. That was really nice.

It was so quiet here without the boys. Truckerman was able to get some things done and I was able to get a bit of studying done.

I was dying my roots this afternoon and realized that I can be so cheap with things. But then this will be a good thing soon. I figured out that I was only using 1/2 of the dye and the rest was going down the drain. So I have started to clean the used bottles and when I buy a new one I measure out half into the used bottles and store the new stuff until next time. I figure this saves me about $15 every two or three months.

Tonight I worked a prayer service for a gentleman from the area and tomorrow I am going to be working at the funeral. There seems to be quite a few lately around here and in the city (it is not that big of a city). Firsst thing that I am going to be doing is setting out funeral cards for the next funeral that is in a few says. Then I will head over to the church to help at the funeral. At least I don't have to set up the grave this time. I think I'll hold off on doing that for a little while. ;-)

Well, I am off to spend some quiet time with my Truckerman! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home