Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm Hungry

And Sarah said, "God has made laughter for me." Genesis 21:6

Does it not grate on your nerves when a little someone keeps coming up to you and says, "I'm hungry, I'm really hungry." This is just a 1/2 hour from the last time he had eaten.

What else bothers me is at meal time half way through eating he says, "I'm full. I can't eat any more." So he gets up and leaves but as soon as supper has been cleaned up he says, "I'm hungry mom, I'm really hungry."

OOOOHHHH, how much can he eat?! And what is he going to be like as a teenager?!

2 Comments:

At 4:00 p.m., January 24, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

ohhh this has a very familiar ring to it!!! My little culprit is a 5 year old angling for pop tarts. I know he is really hungry if he accepts my offer of bananas, apples, or a slice of bread.

 
At 7:32 p.m., January 24, 2007 , Blogger Kirken said...

So very true. I'm scared as to what they will be like as teenagers. Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home