Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Holy Camoly Batman...

Whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it. Mark 10:15

Wow, what weather we are having. These pictures don't show the worst of it. The first one is of our tree line in the front of the house, when you could see it. For quite awhile it was none existant. There is a highway a bit beyond the trees and we are yet to see it.
This is a view towards the west of our house towards the neighbors. Yes, there is a house somewhere over there still, I think that there is one still there. It is just on the other side of the trees that you can just barely see.
This is the back yard. If you look to the right there is a shadow, that is some trees there.
I don't ever remember a time that the weather was this bad. The boys bus driver called and said he was not coming this morning. I was glad to hear that. Then I talked to Truckerman and he hit the ditch twice this morning and is now staying right where he is and won't be going anywhere until the weather lets up some more. That is a load off of my mind. I get nervous when he is gone and the weather is not very good.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 p.m., January 10, 2007 , Blogger Marie N. said...

I lived in a small Ohio farm town during the blizzard of 1978. I remember hearing the radio announcer warn that if you had to leave your house, tie a rope to your door and around your waist so you can find your way back home. Even though I was very young that is still stuck in my mind.

 
At 8:12 p.m., January 10, 2007 , Blogger Kirken said...

Wow, I remembering my Noni telling me stories about that when she was young and how they did that to find their way to the barn to feed the animals.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home