Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord - the grain, the new wine and the oil, the young of the flock and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more. Jeremiah 31:12

The last two days we have spent at home. I am trying to get rid of this cough and the cold air really aggrivates it.

I have gotten some cleaning done around the house, but not as much as I would have liked. But at least I did get something done.

I was able to get 1 page finished for Repete's scrapbook and 3 pages for Pete. I figured out that I am 2 years behind on Repete's and 2 years and 2 months behind on Pete's. Yikes! I really need to focus a bit more on spending a bit of time working on them instead of taking all these pictures and thinking about working on their books. I'm going to see if some of the girls would like to get together on Friday and scrapbook/cardmaking.

I was talking to a friend tonight and have decided that in the next couple of weeks we are going to get together on a Saturday and scrapbook. Maybe these things will get me motivated to actually get things done.

I have to start studying again. I have started some of the reading that needs to get done but I have to actually buckle down again because classes start again tomorrow. :-P Oh well, I just have to remind myself that I only have 4 classes left and I will be all done. Plus this semester seems to be at a slower pace then the last which is a nice thing because it was really starting to get to me.

I should get shooting and get another load of laundry in the wash before bed. Nitey nite everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home