Thursday, December 21, 2006

Starting to come around

I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6


Repete is the Lamb on the right, the all white one.


It is hard to see at this size but this is Pete's class. He is to the right of the girl with the yellow scarf. The did There Was An Old Lady That Swallowed Some Snow. It was quite cute to hear.

I was very impressed this year for the Christmas concert. Everyone did so well and everyone enjoyed themselves. This year there was alot of mention of the real meaning of Christmas and quite a few Christmas Caroles not just songs.

I am slowly making a dent in my todo list that needs to be finished by Saturday morning. I don't think that all is going to get finished but I am hoping that most of it does. It is really difficult to get things done when one is not feeling well and only wants to sleep. Sleep is wonderful right now. I had a nice long nap this afternoon and I am feeling better then this morning. I'm finding that the cold air is not very nice on my lungs right now and is making things worse for me. Thank goodness it is fairly warm the last few days and is supposed to stay this way for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home