Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quiet

I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in Me may not remain in darkness. John 12:46

It is snowing here and big flakes are coming straight down meaning that there is liitle wind outside. I like it like that, no wind when it is snowing.

I have one thing left to add to my final project for business and I will officially be done with that class. :) Yippee!!!! Now it is time to move on and study the other 2 classes.

Pete and Repete have bowling after school, then at 6:30 pm Pete has piano lessons, and at 7 pm we are practising our Church Christmas pageant. Then it is come home, bath the boys, get them ready for bed, and after all that it will be study time. There is nothing I would rather do then study. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home