Sunday, December 03, 2006

What Am I Thinking

Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when that time will come. Mark 13:33

I do not know what I was thinking by saying yes to putting on a Christmas pageant with the Sunday School class. Plus I go the bright idea that the Sunday School class could go into the parade of lights this thursday. Guess who has to get that ready? ME!!! I just finished and sent off an assignment, the last one psychology. :-) I have to make a million calls tomorrow, go to the celebration of rememberance tomorrow night for work, go to the city to see the doctor on tuesday, do the readins and finish an assignment in business for tuesday night, take the boys bowling and bowl with Repete for family bowling, do the reading and finish an assignment for funeral directinf for friday night, go see Truckerman on saturday, church and sunday school as always on sunday, take the money the sunday school gave for their offerings to the secret santa sometime early next week, take the boys to bowling again, write a final assignemnt for business, write 2 finals on the 15th, set up the christmas tree on the 16th, then church and sunday school, then that night the church christmas party, then I have to do my christmas baking, start and finish the pj's, wrap presents, do the christmas pageant, take the boys to bowling again, watch the boys at the school christmas concert. go to my dad's birthday, and then my grandparents for christmas eve. And somewhere in there I need to finish and send my christmas cards. Oh, and I have to take Truckerman to his followup for his tonsils, and get groceries. Oh, and then there is cleaning the house since it is desperate need of being done.

I am slowly going crazy, 1 2 3 4 5 6 switch, crazy going slowly am I, 6 5 4 3 2 1 switch,... ~:-S

1 Comments:

At 2:38 p.m., December 04, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home