Monday, November 27, 2006

It Came

Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. Psalm 57:1

The snow came and along with it came the wind. The snow has backed off and so has the wind but the temperatures are starting to fall again. The snow is supposed to start again.

Someone on our bus route called this morning to say that the bus was stuck. Pete was 15 minutes late for school. When he got home from school he said that most of the buses were late this morning. So I hope that the bus can get into the yard tomorrow morning if it keeps snowing. I just hope that I can get out because I need to get to the post office and the store. Then I am supposed to take Pete to piano lessons (it got changed because of the cold).

Repete's class are making gingerbread houses tomorrow. Repete decided that instead of mom helping that he wanted his Grandpa G. to help. Grandpa said that he should hopefully be there if he doesn't get snowed in tonight. If he can't make it then I will have to go and I was hoping to get my assignment finished early tomorrow so I can get onto the next one and try and get ahead of things since I am almost finished. I won't know until the morning and it is only an hour anyways so if I have to go I have to go.

Truckerman had to go to work today. This shift is a short one because things get moved around this time of year so his boss can go on holidays to Las Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo. He will be gone 9 days and Truckerman has to work them straight. We will go and visit on one of those days to take him clean clothes and food. Plus then we all can see each other. With him working this long shift then he will get Christmas off. So it is all worth it. Plus he gets 7 days off after the long shift and we get our house ready for Christmas and I have finals that week so he will keep the boys occupied for me while I study.

Speaking of studying I better get going and got some done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home