Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Technology

[You were taught] to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true rightousness and holiness. Ephesians 4:23-24

I have kinda fingured out the mp3 player. I managed to change it up, add some songs to it, and have it playing. I just wish that the instructions were a little more accurate. I was trying to get it to go to random, well the thing would not do as it was supposedly supposed to do. I don't know, I think I will just have to get Truckerman to look at it and figure it out. So right now I will just listen to it the way it is right now. I will add some more songs to it this week but I will have to transfer the songs from CD and there are quite a few that we have so that is going to take awhile before that will be done.

So far the cleaning of the boys room is not going very well. Looks like mom and dad will be cleaning it up this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home