Saturday, November 18, 2006

Girls Day Out

Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

A girlfriend of mine called and invited me to a craft show in the Border City. Truckerman told me to go and have a good time. So he and the boys spent the day together.

Wow, was it busy. I had gone to the show a couple of times before when we had lived there but that was a few years ago. It was not that busy when I had gone.

There was quite a few people from home there and a few others that I knew from other places as well.

I picked up my Dad's Christmas present there. As soon as I saw it I knew that it was what I was looking for. I also picked up some scented candles. They are cherry cobbler scented. Oh, do they smell gooodddd!!! It gave me an idea for Pete and Repete's teachers for their Christmas presents.

While we were at the craft sale there was also a trade fair on in a different part of the building so we toured it as well. Anyhow, there was a cell phone booth there, the same company that our phone is through. I stopped there and had them show me how to put the phone onto vibrate and the lady was kind enought to show me. I'm so happy! Now I know how to do that. It has been frustrating me since we bought the phone and the instruction book disappeared in this wasteland we call a house. It will eventually show up because most things do after awhile. But I'm just happy that I now know how to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home