Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More Snowing Plus Blowing

The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

It snowed and blowed yesterday and then some more today. So now it is almost impossible to get into and out of my driveway. I just barely made it out today and then it was worse coming back in. I had called the plow to come and so far nothing. Hopefully before the bus comes tomorrow because he might get stuck. The bus driver said that he is having a really hard time with this bus and is worried about the rest of the winter. Hopefully the guys will get on cleaning the roads and drives before they get too bad.

Pete has now already lost a mitt from two pairs of mitts. Luckily the bus driver found it before it was knocked off the bus abd into the snow. He forgot the other one at school and now it is missing. Every year he does this and every year mom has to go to the school and find it. And it is usually in the lost and found and he always clames that he looked there. Is he ever going to learn. Last year he even lost his swim trunks but I found them only after having to buy new ones for him. This year he lost his jean jacket. I made him search the the classroom, the outdoors, and the lost and found until he found it.

The part for the car that we have been fighting for finally arrived. I am so glad that I am done with that dealership. Funny thing is we also received a survey from GMC about the dealerships survey. Ironic I think. We have had nothing but trouble with them so. Truckerman can fill it out, I'll let him deal with that one since he had talked to the sales supervisor. If it was me I'd just give them a bad rating all around but I am not going to do that because (1) it was addressed to Truckerman and (2) some of the people working there did try and help us (most of them were rude and dishonest to me but there were a couple that did and try and help). So like I said Truckerman can deal with that one.

The quiet today was very welcomed. I did manage to get the rest of my reading done for my business class and I did get the assignment done and sent away. I also arranged the reading for my funeral directors course and started reading that. So I think that I'm doing quite well so far this week. But that could all change but I won't think that way. It will get done in plenty of time.

1 Comments:

At 5:02 p.m., November 15, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year we had a classmate from Canada that prayed for snow. Her prayers were answered early... so far this year we have not had snow here in Krasnodar. I am glad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home