Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stress Release

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and trainingin righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17

My euthanasia assignment is finished! Yippee! That was a tough one. I even called a friend (he's a pastor [thank you for all the help]) to help find Bible verses to put into the assignment. I hope I do okay on it. The whole chapter, as I said in my last post was a difficult one to read. Well anyways, as I was getting near the end, the author was says as society gets away from religion the more rational society gets. Can you believe that?! I was floored and I was speachless (some will say that is a hard to believe...lol).

So anyways, I am done with that assignment so I can now forget about it for awhile. I have one assignment due on Tuesday and then I have a whole week before another one is due. I'm so excited! I do have some reading to do but its not a whole whack of reading. I can actually maybe get some things done around the house. I might even get to scrapbook and work on my Christmas cards. They are going to be nice.

If anyone wants a sneak peek at the stamp set that I am using, go to the splitcoast link on the tool bar on the side and look under gallery and then click on C and then City of David. I am also using some of my other sets as well with this set. I am crazy over it. I'm glad I bought it. I now just need to get the creative juices flowing.

I am also almost finished part of my mom's Christmas present. I'll have to post a picture of it when I am finished. It am making a nativity scene out of mini clay pots. Mom collects nativity scenes and has a few hundres of them now. Their local Festival of Trees asks her to put some of them in every year. She is thinking that next year they will do a vertual tour of it instead of her packing them all up and taking them to the museum and then having to pack them up again and take them home. Some are, well most are, very fragile and expensive. I think the vertual tour would be neat to see.

My gift doesn't compare to my brother's gift to my parents. He bought them tickets to David Copperfield. We have seen him a couple of times and he puts on a great show. Mom is so excited that she has told pretty much everyone she knows already and it isn't even Christmas yet.

Repete had a birthday party today at the bowling alley. He had a blast and wasn't to pleased to see me when I came to pick him up to go home. Pete has a birthday party at the bowling alley on Tuesday after school as well. That is the theme for most birthdays here. I guess I am too cheap to do that. I think I have a huge yard the kids can go and play out there, even if it is raining. Yup that is right, even if it is raining. They don't care if they get wet, they are having fun.

Friday I told the boys that they can each have a friend over for a sleepover. I'm thinking I'm over my head on that one. Pete and his cousin #3 can sleep in the livingroom and Repete and his friend can sleep in the bedroom. Repete has never had a friend over to sleep so this is all new to him. He is so excited. Four boys, what am I thinking!

I opened my mouth and said that after October things should start slowing down. Ya, right! What was I thinking? Everytime I turn around something else comes up. I'm am definately glad that I picked up that dry erase 2 month calender. That is the only way to keep our lives straight. Well, most days. I have to write everything down or I will forget. And then when I do I still forget. I am the sticky note queen. Sticky notes are wonderful. I love sticky notes. Did you know that you can buy sticky note glue?! Scotch Brand sells it. It is wonderful. If your sticky note stops sticking or you want to stick something else, all you have to do is swipe acroos a couple of times, let it sit for 90 seconds, and wola, you have a sticky note. What will they come up with next?!

Sticky tack is wonderful too. I have a couple of packs of those around the house. I can keep Pete's spelling words, or notes from school up on the calender and then they will not get lost or forgotten. Some people are geneouses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home