Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Where did the day go?

Be exalted, O Lord, in your strength; we will sing and praise your might. Psalm 21:13

I am having trouble loading up the boys halloween pictures. Pete was an embalmer. I just took some of my embalming clothing, wiped red food coloring all over, put it on him, and we were done. He really liked it. The only problen that he had was everyone thought that he was a surgeon. The equipment are pretty close to the same.
Repete was a black knight. It cost me $9 and he has been playing with it everyday for a month. So I think I got my moneys worth already.
Today the day seemed to go very quickly and nothing seemed to have gotten done. I am getting behind on my reading for funeral directing. I have 5 assignments due on friday and I have about half the reading done for the first assignment. OUCH! The last assignment I have part of it already done as well, so that helps. So tonight I will be hitting the books hard since tomorrow I am going to the city. I have some things that I need to deliver and I need to get a few groceries that I can't get in town for a descent price and I also need to get some pictures developed from halloween for some of my friends.
When will things slow done? "When I'm dead!" is the thought that just went through my head. It will be an early night for the boys. They can go to bed early and read quietly so I can concentrate.
Well I better go and get some reading done.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 p.m., November 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems everybody is busy these days.I wish it would slow down to.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home