Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Quiet Morning

O Isreal, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore. Psalm 131:3

Don't you just love when people call and start talking to you but don't tell you who they are? That happened to me this morning. I was chatting with a friend and I got a beep, so I answered it. The person started asking me about a website that my sister-in-law told someone about. They wanted the web address. How am I supposed to know these things? I'm not sis-in-laws keeper. I don't really talk to her after everything that has happened. Am I'm supposed to know what web site she told them about? I have to shake my head.
Well the woman is lucky that I know of a website that has a link to it so I gave it to her. If you have kids this is a great coloring sheet web site. Coloring Sheets , games, ect. The boys like it alot because of the variety of characters that you can get, and they have Bible coloring sheets as well.
Anyways, about this call, I had to *69 to find out who it was. I know the person, and she runs a daycare here in town.
Today is buddy bowling for Repete. He is bringing a boy from his class. This shall be an interesting day that is for sure. It is tough enough to watch 2 kids there, it is going to be fun with 2 little ones and the older one. Pete does his buddy bowling next week. Thank goodness they split it up this year. I'll have to tell the one bowling mom that I'll take my turn next week for snack so she doesn't have to worry about the extra children and she can take my turn the next week.
The mom's of the team that Repete are on are taking turns bring snacks for the team and their siblings. Then we don't have to buy snacks and pop at the bowling alley and they all get the same thing so there is no whining. The only problem is some of the other children that bowl think that we should be providing for them as well. It is a bitof a pain when they are trying to take what in your childs and their friends and pester you and the other mothers for food. Why can't the parents of those children sent something for them?
I'm sitting here and I keep noticing that when I look out the window I see blue sky to the north yet over my house sits this grey gloomy looking really long cloud. It doesn't seem to going away. I don't know how long it is but I would prefer the blue sky. It rained a little bit this morning and I'm assuming that it will some more. I just can not seem to get over the fact that there are still some trees trying to hold on to their leaves and they are still green. And then there is the lawn. Our lawn is still fairly green in alot of places. Usually by the end of August it is brown. This have been a very strange fall. I'm not complaining at all because it has been a very nice fall indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home