Friday, October 20, 2006

Almost done

The Son of God, Jesus Christ,...was not "yes" and "No."...For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:19-20

Wow!! I am done my business assignment, that is one, and I just finished and sent my funeral directing assignments, that would be 2-7, and now I have one left and that is psych. I didn't think that I was going to get my FD done but I did. So hopefully I can get the psych done by tomorrow. That would be really nice but I'm assuming that it will not get done until sunday sometime.
My friend and I are taking our kids bowling tomorrow night. It should be a good time because the kids get along so well and they like to bowl. It will also get me thinking of other things other then school or Truckerman.
Speaking if Truckerman, he is doing better today. You can actually hear him better when he talks and he is not having to take Tylonol quite as often. He is also eating things that has come more consistancy to it.
The boys and Truckerman watched The Hulk tonight. We borrowed it from Uncle One Eye. Repete is so funny when he watches it. He gets all excited and chatters away about the things going on.
Last year when Polar Express came out we watched it with the boys. Now that was quite the expirience with Repete. I wish that I had video taped him watching it. I had the giggles all evening just watching him.
We are all ready for Halloween. I received our Adventures in Osyssey from Focus On The Family. Pete and Repete have already opened their copy of it and listened to both episodes. We also have their costumes ready. Well I still have to put the finishing touches on Pete's. I had all my embalming equipment from the summer so he decided that he will use some of it for his costume. He is going as a mad scientist or an embalmer. I'm not sure, well, he's not sure which one he is going to be yet. I am to add fake blood to the front of it for him. Repte is going as a knight. He has been infatuated with knights since Pete started reading King Author.
I am going to go and watch some mindless TV now so I don't have to use my brain. That sounds wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home