Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh My Face

Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to the king, as the supreme authority 1 Peter 2:13

I can breath but my face hurts from my sinuses. It really makes it difficult to consentrate with a sore face.
It is my brother Cookie's 30th birthday today!!! And it is Friday the 13th. I pray that he has a great year and that God blesses him.
Hopefully he is answering his phone today.
Today Pete has piano. His teacher got the flu and we had to change the day. It sounds like she is feeling better.
I am almost done my reading so I can start my assignment and get it done today. I need to get as much done as I can in the next couple of days before we leave for Truckerman's surgery. I should be able to if I get buckled down and actually do it.
I have a pile of stuff to do today and with the studying and the other things, something is going to have to get put on the back burners. Like cleaning my house I guess. UGH!!
I hav ejust been informed that I have 7 assignments due next week! I really better go and something done.
God bless and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home