Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ARGH!!

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us. Hebrews 12:1

People frustrate me so much today. Crankymomma and I took my car to the Border city today to get the part that the should have had on it when we bought it. Ya, well that is not what happened. It was the other part that was broken on my car when we bought it. Well they did not specify that when thay called. Well, the appointment was for 11:45 am. The mechanics went for lunch and did not come back until 1 pm. We took the shuttle to Walmart for a while and then went back thinking that the part should be on by now. Nope! After sitting in the waiting room for more then an hour I come to find out that it is another piece that they are putting on the car and it will be a while yet to be done. Then I come to find out that the part that I need is not ordered and that I am going to be responsible to pay for it. I DON'T THINK SO!!!! We have gotten nothing but a runa round when it comed to this part. They are saying that Sales might pay for it but I doubt it. To add to that the Sales lady we dealt with is mad at Truckerman because he didn't put excellent on the evaluation. He did for her part but we had already had to deal with stuff from other areas and so he marked it accordingly. Well I guess it came back on her even though it was someone elses department. How dumb is that?
So it took them 3.5 hours to but in a vent and caused me more grief then I care to have. And to top off my day, I know have a cold. Truckman does not need to catch this because he is going for surgery next week. I think I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. Yipee!! :P
Crankymomma told me to eat raw onion and that should help. I tried it. Oh boy, did that ever burn!!! But to tell you the truth my throat doesn't hurt near as much and I stink of onion and it is helping keep Truckerman away from me. LOL
Hopefully tomorrow is less eventful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home