Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Spammed!

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path. Psalm 119:105

"You have officially been spammed!" as I have been told by Truckerman. He fixed that problem for me today. Thankyou sweetie. I had an appointment with the speach pathologist for Repete this morning. That went well, I am going to work with him to help with the few sounds that he is having a bit of trouble with. She said that he is having minor difficulty with some of the sounds but they want to work on it now so it doesn't become a problem in the future. In a few minutes I have to cut Truckerman's hair and then study. At lunch I have to take Pete to his piano lessons. First one of the year. Then at 1pm I have to help the Kindergarden class for the afternoon. Should be a busy day. I'm excited to finally meet the rest of Repete's class. It shall be fun!
Those new pineapple cutters that are out in grocery stores now work awesome. I love it. I had bought one when I was in Calgary this summer and I forgot it at my cousin's place. So I bought a new one. They range in price from $5-$10. They work great, less mess and very quick. Plus they make RINGS! LOVE IT!! I suggest that if you like fresh pineapple this is a must have. I wouldn't go back to using a knife.
I think today I am also going to do some baking. I have a great recipe for Chocolate Carrot Cake. Yummy! Crankymomma (my friend) gave me some carrots and the other day I had given the recipe to another friend. Now I feel like making it. Now I'm getting hungry. Ugh!
Well I'm off. Off with the hair!!! Heehee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home