Monday, October 02, 2006

Another typical day

Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He always lives to intercede for them. Hebrews 7:25

Just another typical day here. Study, house work, ect. I do have to ge and drop off catalogs for those that did not make the party yesterday and I am having coffee with a friend. But this time I am bringing Repete with me.
While we are in town we will get the mail and get the few groceries that I forgot on Friday. Why is it that you can write out a list, take it with you, and you still forget items off of it? Happens everytime. I got a call from Repete's teacher this morning and she asked that I help tomorrow afternoon. Repete seems happy about it. It takes away from the study time but helping out in Repete's class is a little more important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home