Wednesday, September 27, 2006

it keeps going round...

I am getting through the readings for my school work but there is still alot left to read (198 pgs. of 294). I have two assignments due but I'm sure to get the first one finished tonight and if not tomorrow morning after the boys leave for school. I have the day to myself. What to do? Same as every other day...house work and study.
After Pete (my uncle's name for oldest boy) came home from school homework was a chore. 1.5 hours to write 2 sentences. He likes to daydream and do everything but his homework. After getting upset, no angry with him he finally buckled down and finished. Repete (uncle's name for youngest boy) decided that he had to have homework too so he workrd on his Snakey S's. He thinks that he needs homework too even though he is only in Kindergarden. If it is going to keep him occupied while Pete finishs his by all means find homework. It is funny to watch him get so excited about having his own homework to do.
Well I'm off to finish my assignment...how to tell a 3.5 and 10 year olds that their grandma has died and why I would tell them the way that I chose to. Yippee! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home