Sunday, October 01, 2006

Disappointed

The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Romans 8:16

I had my Epicure Party today and either people forgot or someone was sick in their households. Typical happens everytime. One friend did come and my friend working the party and my other friend and I sat there and ate food and visited while the kids played. At least the kids were happy.
Supper last night was yummy as usual. Grandma is the BEST cook ever. We had turkey and all the fixin's. For dessert we had pumpkin pie and birthday cake. It was hard driving home. I wanted a nap after eating all of that.
I found out today that my father-in-laws girlfriend had surgery today on her foot. She has arthritis and her toes were starting to turn so the doctor straightened them for her. She will be off work for 3 months. Ouch!
Tomorrow my aunt will have back surgery. We were in a car accident 30 years ago. She was 6 and I 1.5 years old. Grandma's car was hit by a semi. Anyways, she is in a wheelchair and had to have rods placed into her back. Well her rods started to bend and worstened when she was pregnant last year with her daughter. Then after having her she fell and broke the rods. They were finally replaced and she was doing great until a couple months ago when the screws started to loosen. Now she has to get those screws tightened and will be in the hospital for at least six weeks. So please pray for her and her doctor.
Truckerman went to an auction sale this afternoon. He really enjoyed himself. He came home with all his treasures and had stories to tell about all the things that were for sale. I'm glad he enjoyed himself. It isn't often that he can go out and do things like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home