Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:57

Last night I went to the Fall Fair by myself! Yippee! Time to myself and then I went for an iced tea with a friend after that. It was a nice evening. When I got home Truckerman was still awake so we talked for a bit. During the day it can be hard with two boys constantly butting in. I finished my assignment in Business last night and sent it off. The Funeral Directing reading is different. Some cultures have a different view of mourning. And that is all I have to say about that. I am taking the boys to the big city to my aunt's house for an early Thanksgiving supper. She will be unable to be there next week because of her back surgery on monday. But that will have to be explained another day. Truckman is going to stay home and try and get ahead on his studies because of his surgery that is coming up and he will not get much done then. Tomorrow I am going to have a house full after Church. I am having a Victorian Epicure party. Yummy! The dips and spices are great. And I get free stuff! I love free stuff. I'll post the site later when I get a chance. What fun it shall be, a bunch of women visiting and eating great food. What fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home