Thursday, September 28, 2006

End of the day

Well Pete went to his X-country meet and came in 59th out of 70. Pretty good for one of the youngest and smallest. It is grades 3-5 that compete in his group and he is in grade 3. He's pretty happy with himself and he should be. I talked to his teachers today. I found out something VERY interesting. He showed his morning teacher his neatest printing (his printing is the worst that I have ever seen). She was very impressed but asked why the rest was messy. I was shocked at the answer. He blamed ME!! Really he did. He told her that I said that he needed to hurry up and get his homework finished and that it was okay if it was messy. Was I ever floored when I heard that. Then when confronted he denied, denied, denied. Oh, and also forgot. Kids!
I took out Repete's stitches today. Three in total. You wouldn't think that one mole could be so big on a 5 year old. I wasn't even touching the stitches and he was crying, bouncing around, and saying "Owe, Owe, Owe!" He never even felt me pull them out. Boy oh boy, some days.
I finished my psych assignment finally. What a chore. I thought that it would be not a bad assignment. NOT! I erased it about ten times and rewrote it. Then I added and took away but I did manage over 550 words. It is now emailed and sent. so now I have 198 more pages of reading to do and an assignment in business to do before Sunday. My brain is going to turn to mush. UGH!
Well it is off to do my reading since tomorrow will be a busy day.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 p.m., September 29, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

I admire you being able to juggle a family and school, you've entered quite an interesting field!! It's been way too long since I was in university and took psyc, I wonder if the texts have changed?? :-) Thanks for coming by my site for a visit after meeting on Amy's blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home