Monday, October 02, 2006

Things are going well

My aunt Cinders called to say that my aunt is out of surgery and all went well and that she should be in her room soon. Now it is just the recovery which will be at least 6 weeks. She is strong and I think she will be out sooner then that.
I'm learning some very interesting things in my Funeral Directors reading that I didn't know. But then I'm sure that most people don't want to hear about it. Poor Truckerman having to listen to some of the things that I have to say about what I have read. It will only help him when he is a minister. LOL Ya, right! Like how someone is cremated and what happens to their body is going to help him. I find it intersting even if he thinks its weird. But then I was never known for my normalsy ( I'm not looking up the spelling on that one :) )
Gotta go and get the boys bathed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home