Friday, October 06, 2006

Better day

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Things are better today (except I am having a bit of trouble spelling better I keep writing beeter). Pete is at school and Repete is watching s ahow at the moment then the tv is off for the rest of the day.
I have laundry going, and that is about it so far. Been pretty lazy this morning but I do plan on getting as much of my to-do list checked off as I can today. The one big thing will be to work out. That is a big thing. Maybe I'll walk and Repete can ride his bike this afternoon since it is a beautiful day outside. Might as well enjoy it since it will not last very long.
First things first is to finish my assignment and clean the boys room myself. Poor boys are not going to know what hit them. They are going to realize mom means business.
It shall be an interesting afternoon indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home