Thursday, October 05, 2006

Frustration

Why is it when one thing frustrating happens everything seems to be frustrating?
I was supposed to go to work and the boys were going to a friends and the friend forgot to phone me to tell me that she had a change of plans.
Thank goodness for crankymomma, she is a wonderful person and she took the boys at the last minute.
Pete and Repete are going to drive me bonkers. I think it is their goal in life. How long does it take to clean a bedroom? Can anyone answer this one? Well, for them I think it will never happen. It is constantly messy just like the rest of the house. My house should be condemed. The cleaning ladies from How Clean Is Your House on the W network should really come and do an overhaul on my place. I really think I am going to have a melt down if my house stays like this. The boys have been working on their room for 2 days now and instead of the floor and counter being a mess now it is their closet. They have containers for their toys, with lids mind you, yet the toys do not end up in them and the lids are never on them. Tomorrow out comes the garbage bag because I am on a mission. Toys are disappearing as soon as my assignment is finished in the morning. There are going to be some unhappy boys but mom will be satisfied and maybe the boys will get the picture.
Next thing to top off my day is I really need to loose weight. When I have to resort to wearing control top underwear so I don't have rolls under my blouse there is a problem. A really big problem.
So I think that I am going to be setting some goals. New ones for each month so I don't overwhelm myself. I think 2 goals for now will be good so I don't get to bogged down and that I actually follow through with them I will keep everyone posted on how it is going.
So my first goal for October is to clean out the boys room, thin out the toys, remove the built-in counter, remove the wall paper behind it, paint behind it, wash wall, and change the room around.
The second goal is to start working out on a daily basis to loose weight. Since Truckerman did buy me an eliptical and I do have those Pilate videos I might as well use them.
Sorry for the ranting and raving but I do feel better. I think I will be able to get some more work done. I think I'll go and read some of my Bible to clear my head first and then throw a loadin the wash and drier and then study some more.
Good night everyone and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home