Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Funny reading

But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. Philippians 3:7

I read the funniest thing last night. Things not to place into a casket that is being cremated. First there was the regular things that one would like of like anything plastic, glass, metal, anything containing batteries, and coconuts. Yup that is right, coconuts. I did a double take on that one and then laughed. And you know that it was put there because someone would have had to put one in before. Why anyone would put a coconut into a casket is beyond me. I still think it is funny though.
Pete and Repete started bowling today. Pete was supposed to have done just curling and piano but seeing some of his friends and Repete bowling he couldn't resist and decided that he was going to bowl instead of curl. Truckerman and I both were wondering how he was going to do watching everyone else. Doesn't bother me none. Actually it works better for me. It is cheaper and I only have to go to town twice instead of four times. Suits me just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home