Monday, October 09, 2006

Full!!!!

Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant. Psalm 135:3

I think this verse is fitting since today is Thanksgiving. the boys and I went to Mom and Dad's for supper yesterday. Cookie (my brother) was to be there with a friend but unfortunately his car decided that it was not going to work. So he got stuck in the big city but thankfully he was with friends when he called. It was mom's birthday as well yesterday. A few of the family came and we had a good time and a good meal. We had turkey, potatoes, stuffing, perogies, cabbage rolls, etc. Mom make pumpkin pie and I made a turtle cheese cake. Half of it came home, Ugh! Not the best thing to have around the house when you want to lose weight. Truckerman will eat some. I'm sure I can find people that would come over to eat it if I tried.
Truckerman comes home today! Unfortunately he is only home a short time this time because of his surgery next week. At least he is coming home. I think I am going to sent the boys outside since it is a beautifull day today and tomorrow it is supposed to be cold and stay that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home