Saturday, October 07, 2006

Big Beautiful Bag

I was to only bring a salad tomorrow for supper and mom calls. She went on and on about the pies that she was making. Then she went on to say that she had to go to Sobey's to pick up a few things and then to M & M Meats to pick up some stuff. One of those things was to be a cheese cake. Well I offered to make the cheese cake. "No, No, I'm going to be at M & M's anyways I'll just pick it up there." "Okay." I said. Not even a half hour later the phone rings and I am now not only making a salad, I am making a cheese cake. I finished the salad. I made a deep dish layered salad that I found on All recipes. I changed it up a bit to suit my liking. Hopefully it tastes okay. I decided that I am going to make a Turtle Cheese Cake. Yummy! Thank goodness that it is halloween time and I could find carmels. MMMMM...yummy carmels. The one problem...they come in big bags of carmels. I don't need that many carmels to make the cake. Oh the rich creamy flavor...I just want to eat the whole bag. Oh, what to do? I think that I will have to take the bag and leave it at mom's for her to eat. What a shame...that creamy flavor...oh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home