Thursday, October 12, 2006

All alone

My God sent his angel,and He shut the mouths of the lions. They have not hurt me , because I was found innocent in His sight. Daniel 6:22

Wow! I am all alone at home. It is October and it was supposed to have happened alot more but hasn't. This is weird!!
My cold has gone up into my head. So far I can still breathe through my nose, which is a good thing. I turned the humidifier on last night so maybe that has something to do with it.
But any how, today will consist of studying, and laundry. Ya! Things I love to do! NOT!! :P But they have to get done and I have all this time to myself to get it done I better use it wisely.
Truckerman went to work last night, to the relief of his boss who is down with the flu. Truckerman took the clorox wipes with him to wipe down the entire truck before he left. But he has a cold now and thinks it is going into his chest. What else will go on. Hopefully he can get over it quickly.
Well I'm off to study death, dying and bereavement. Yipee! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home