Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Feeling a bit better

As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, o God. Psalm 42:1

I slept on the couch last night. I don't want Truckerman to get my cold. The onion did seem to help somewhat. I still have some irritation and my neck muscles hurt. That is probably due to sleeping on the couch. Comfy to sit on not so cumfy to sleep on, well, maybe the odd nap. :)
Repete was excited to show me his gift bag for fire week from the fire department. "Wook mom at all the stuff I got!" Coloring book and sheets, crayons, tatoos, bookmarks, etc. What excitement for a 5 year old. He is beside me right now coloring the first picture in the book.
Truckerman went to the city for his appointments today and he has a lot of time in between appointments and he was supposed to take his books to study and I found them still at home. So I wonder what he is going to do all morning after his first appointment because his second appointment is not until after lunch. Thank goodness he can go to mom and dad's and find something to do there.
Today will be a day of studying since none got done yesterday. :P And then the boys have bowling after school. Then it will be time to make supper. Then bath the boys. Then after they go to bed, it will be back to studying. I think my brain just mind pop right out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home