Saturday, October 14, 2006

What a Night

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. Psalm 126:3

Last night my friend and her husband and I took the kids to see Open Season not to bad a movie. Seen better and seen worse. The boys really enjoyed it and that is what matters.
After we left the theater I was sitting in the car out front while the boys buckled up and there standing right in front of us was a teenager drinking a beer. How done are they now-a-days?! I got the plate # and called the RCMP. I was directed to the call center. I swear I got the same woman that my friend had when her house was paintballed. The woman needs her head examined.
Anyhow, I called Truckerman to tell him about the evening and I come to find out that he is deathly ill with the flu. He was so bad that he couldn't leave the place that he was at because he needed to be near a bathroom. It had been 4 hours that he had been running at the time of the call. I felt bad that I couldn't help him. Some days it sucks that he can't be here.
I haven't heard back from the RCMP yet. I doubt that I will get a call until next week and I won't be here. Let me tell you, I will be making a comment about that lady I talked to at the call center that is for sure.
Today I am having a stamping party today. I have no idea who is coming nor how many. There could be one there could be 10. I really don't know. I just better get my minimum or I'm responsible to get it. Well, I'll update that party later. I need to go and get some cleaning and studying done before we have to get going. Have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home