Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busy

The Lord is at your right hand; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath. Psalm 110: 5

Service was good today. I just wished that I could have sang the hymns but my voice would not permit me to do so. I just love to sing in church and today was a no go. Todays Sunday School lesson was on Abram and Lot. I wasn't up to really teaching but with it just being my two boys today we had a short lesson.
I have to finish up the assignments. One is almost done and the other part of the readings are done. The To Do List is getting longer by the minute. When will it end?!
Truckerman is feeling better today. I just hope the cold clears up quickly. He really needs his tonsils out. He should be home in the late afternoon tomorrow. Then it will ba a scramble to get everything done and packed into the bags and car and get going to the city to my parents and to drop Pete off at Grandpa G's and J's. He should have a good time. He enjoys spending time with them. Repete is going to spend the Tuesday with Grandpa E. He will enjoy doing that too. I will be working at the funeral home to help with hours for my embalming tickets.
Repete will be happy to find out that we are going to Uncle One Eye and Auntie Cinders place Tuesday night for a visit.
Environment Canada is calling for snow/rain today and snow for all day tomorrow. :P It could be worse, it could be a snow storm. Funny thing is that we still have green grass still and some of the trees in the yard still have green leaves on them. Very strange for the middle of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home