Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Home

He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field. Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves." Luke 10:2-3

We are home. Truckerman is feeling not to bad today. He was really hungry though. The poor man only had 3 popsicles and 1 bowl of jello yesterday. This morning was an ice cream cup. So before we left the city I bought him the largest popsicle that was at the gas station. After I unloaded the car and put all the groceries away, I made him some chicken soup with rice. That we help fill him up a bit.
Repete and I went to Uncle One Eye and Auntie Cinders and visited. Poor Repete, Uncle OE told him he wanted to cut off his toes so he could pickle them. The two of them watched a movie together and Uncle OE fell asleep in the middle of it. We ened up bringing the movie home to finish watching it here. Pete should be happy that he will be able to watch it too.
I worked at the funeral home yesterday. I did some cleaning and ran some errands, and talked with the receptionist. She is a really nice lady and a joy to talk with.
The boys have bowling after school today and Pete has to study for his french test that is tomorrow. He had to be able to tell me the different names for family members. Good thing I actually remember how to say those ones.
I has 1 of 8 assignments done so far. UGH! I should hopefully have at least one more done today. I have all day tomorrow to work on the rest with the exception of the time I have to pick up Pete for piano lessons. They have now been changed to Thursday. That day seems to work best for both of us. Hopefully it does.
My Epicure came in and I picked it up on my way home. MMMM!!! Yummy spices and dips!! I think I am going to make some this weekend to have while watching one of the shows that I like.
My stampin' order will go out today and I should have that back soon and then I am done with ordering with the lady that I had been dealing with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home