Monday, October 16, 2006

Overcast

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure, then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace raise a harvest of rightousness. James 3:17-18

It is cold, overcast, and windy today. Truckerman said that where he is at it is very white. Yup, he has snow and the forcast last night was calling for it today. All day! As long as it does not interfere with us going to the city it doesn't bother me much.
Looks like I will be getting a descent order for my party, even with only one person coming to it. I still get free stuff. I like free stuff. :)
I won't be on here for a couple of days because today is the day that I take Truckerman to the city for his surgery. I have a million things to do today. Where to start? Thank goodness for lists. I love to make lists. Truckerman calls me the list lady. He likes to tease me about that. If it were not for lists he would forget his things for work. The sad part of it is, I did have lists for the the things that I needed to take with me to school in the big city this summer for school and I still forgot all my dress clothes. I got halfway there to realize what I had done. Let's just say I was having a bad day! LOL I can laugh about it now, but let me tell you I was on the verge of tears that day.
Well, gotta go and get everything done. Have a great couple of days and I'll see update you all when we get home. Please pray for Truckerman for us. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home